Downloading from the Filmhub Cloud is easy. You can use any AWS S3 client you like - we'll be using the Cyberduck application here, which is freely available for both Mac and Windows. After the installation of Cyberduck and a one-time setup, you are ready to download.
Here are the detailed instructions. Step 1) only need to be done once.
- Install Cyberduck
- Download Cyberduck from the Cyberduck website, following either the Mac or Windows download button to download the installer
- Mac: after the download is complete, unzip the .zip file and move the Cyberduck application into your Application folder
- Windows: after the download is complete, run the Cyberduck Installer executable
- Cyberduck is not affiliated nor supported by Filmhub. In case of installation issues, there is more help on the Cyberduck Support website.
- Open Cyberduck
- Click Open Connection button on the tool bar
- Enter connection details in the pop up window:
- Protocol (①): choose S3 (Amazon Single Storage Service)
- Server (②), Username (③) and Password (④): enter as provided by Filmhub
- Leave Anonymous Login (⑤) unchecked
- Hit Connect
- You'll see the folder (called bucket) Filmhub assigned to you. You're now connected.
- Open the folder (delivery-filmhub or similar) by double-clicking
- Browse and find the assets you want to download
- To download, double-click the file(s)