The content owner dashboard is the central location of the Filmhub web app. Here is a breakdown of what you see and what you can do from the dashboard.
The core component of the content owner dashboard. It provides an overview of your content in a comprehensive list. You can easily monitor and manage your catalog from here. Clicking on a title takes you to the Title View and you can proceed to the title form from there.
The list has these columns:
- Name - name of the title
- Format - format of the title (Single Work, Series or Episode)
- Ingested - date the title was created
- Last update - date on which the most recent changes were made, either by you or by our team.
- QC Status - each of your titles will show one of the five statuses below. Refer to Submit for distribution.
- Edit - you are still working on the title
- Submitted - after you submit the title for distribution
- Pending - when the title is running through our QC
- Failed - if something comes up during QC
- Pass - the title is ready to go
- Selected by - streaming services that have selected the title. Hover over a name gives you the selection status of that streaming service (Selected, Delivered or Live). Click on "..." to see all the streaming services. These are only streaming services that have selected your title. Those who have declined your title, and those we have promoted your title to, or removed your title from are not included. To see the full activity feed, click on a title and scroll down to "Activity".
The filter on the left helps you easily find titles in your catalog.
Add a New Title
To add a new title, click on "Add Single Work" (for standalone titles) or "Add Series" (for episodic titles that contain several episodes or clips) at the top. You will be taken to a page where you enter basic information about the title you are adding. Click "Create Single Work" or "Create Series" at the bottom to create the title. Once created, you will be taken to the title form, where you can upload your assets and continue to edit.