Trailers are no longer mandatory on our new site. However, many streaming services, especially TVODs, still require trailers. Uploading a trailer for your title definitely enables us to market and distribute to more outlets.
Please note that an external trailer link doesn't work as an actual video asset. If you can provide a trailer, please always add it as a video file from "Videos" section.
Requirements for trailers:
- Trailers must have the same tech specs (codec, container, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.) as main videos. Please refer to our video specs.
- Trailers should not be longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- No promotional URLs (links to websites, Facebook, etc.)
- No rating cards.
- Avoid text with information that doesn't apply to VOD release, such as "coming soon" or "in theaters Aug 2017".
- Burned-in English subtitles are required for non-English titles.