Good, clean poster art is a key factor to getting your movie watched.
Below is a set of 3 posters for one of our best selling films "Greener Mountains". We think they work well because they are:
- Sharp - good image quality
- Straightforward - title art is large and very easy to read, even at thumbnail size (which is how it looks on most streaming service websites)
- Clean - no small sub-text, no festival laurels, no company logos (they won't be readable at thumbnail size)
- Consistent - all 3 posters have the same image and font (not a requirement, but recommended)
- Intriguing - a beautiful piece of artwork that stirs up curiosity and also conveys the mood of the film itself