This is the first section of the title form. It collects basic information about your title.
When you start editing a title, the first 3 fields (Name, Description and Primary Genre) are already present from creating the new title. You can make any changes before you submit it for distribution.
Enter the name of your title in English.
- Use Title Case. Avoid ALL CAPS.
- Put in only the name, no additional information such as "David Goes to Mexico - The Series" or "The Secret (Award Winning Film)".
- The name here must match the name in any title card in your video files (if it's an English title) or the name in the English text track (if it's a foreign language title)
- For foreign language titles, a "real" English name might work better than the original name written in English. It's just a suggestion based on most cases though - for example, "Rashomon" is probably a better name than any other translations.
Enter a short description of your title in English. This is the very first piece of information both the streaming services and the audience will read when they look at your title. Make it concise and intriguing. Make every word count, nothing superfluous.
- Maximum 255 characters including spaces
- No typos or grammar mistakes. Use services like Grammarly to help you check.
- Use standard sentence case. Avoid ALL CAPS.
- This is often a brief summary or a plot outline of your title, but you could also mention major festivals/awards or include press quotes from prestigious sources.
Choose the closest genre matching your Title. More (secondary) genres can be added in the Metadata section.
We are constantly optimizing our genre list. Let us know if none of the genres applies to your title.
Upload a poster here. This is the primary artwork for your title.
- JPEG or PNG
- Minimum 1400 x 2100 pixels (2:3 aspect ratio)
- The name of the title must be included. It should match the name you entered above. Also, make it readable at thumbnail size.
- Avoid press quotes, billing blocks, company logos or festival laurels.
See Artwork & Images for detailed requirements.